Gluten-Free Market Veggie Bean Salad
Delicious no cook summer meal that you can throw together in minutes and enjoy all week long. I love to bring this salad as a side dish to dinner parties or summer BBQs or eat topped over fresh spinach for a satisfying summer meal in minutes.
- 1 can of Eden Foods Organic Garbanzo Beans
- 1 can of Westbrae Natural Organic Salad Beans
- 2 ears or corn (kernels only, cooked) or 1 can corn
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (in half)
- ½ large cucumber (I removed the skin)
- ½ can black pitted olives (in half)
- ½ small red onion (minced)
- 3 stalks of green onion or scallions
- 2 celery stalks (diced)
- A handful of fresh basil (optional, you could also fresh mint or parsley)
- *Optional* ¾ cup feta cheese
- 2 – 3 TBSP first cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- 1 – 2 TBSP red wine vinegar
- Himalayan sea salt
- Fresh cracked pepper
In a large bowl toss ALL ingredients until fully incorporated. In a separate bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients for 60 seconds then pour over the mixture to dress your salad. Refrigerate and serve cold. Toss the salad to re-mix dressing before each serving.
Note: If you LOVE these flavors, try my non gluten-free Orzo Pasta Summer Salad.
*gluten-free *dairy-free-option *vegetarian